Building on a century of success
Our customized supply chain solutions make moving your freight an easy task.
Alliant Energy Transportation (AET) located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE: LNT).
Our companies have provided freight services since 1904, when our primary business—a short-line railroad—began operations. Our history is rich in customer service, economic development and community support.
Today, AET’s focus centers on giving customers a one-stop shop for customized supply chain solutions via our portfolio of transportation and logistics firms. Our resources and capabilities let you focus on your core business.
- Rail – CRANDIC Railway Co.
- Transload and material handling – Logistics Park Dubuque (formerly IEI Barge Services) and Williams Bulk Transfer
- Warehouse and transload facility – Logistics Park Cedar Rapids coming in 2021
- NEW – Freight-management services – AET is proud to announce the acquisition of Business Transportation Solutions and Hybrid Transit Systems
- Economic development – Big Cedar Industrial Center and regional economic development opportunities
We look forward to introducing you to all the advantages AET has to offer. Contact us for more information.