Building on a century of success
Our customized supply chain solutions make moving your freight an easy task.
Alliant Energy Transportation (AET) located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE: LNT).
Our companies have provided freight services since 1904, when our primary business—a short-line railroad—began operations. Our history is rich in customer service, economic development and community support.
Today, AET’s focus centers on giving customers a one-stop shop for customized supply chain solutions via our portfolio of transportation and logistics firms. Our resources and capabilities let you focus on your core business.
- Rail – CRANDIC Railway Co.
- Transload and material handling – Logistics Park Dubuque (formerly IEI Barge Services) and Williams Bulk Transfer
- Warehouse, transload and intermodal facilities – Logistics Park Cedar Rapids coming in 2020
- NEW – Freight-management services – AET is proud to announce the acquisition of Business Transportation Solutions and Hybrid Transit Systems
- Economic development – Big Cedar Industrial Center and regional economic development opportunities
We look forward to introducing you to all the advantages AET has to offer. Contact us for more information.
As one of four founding partners and with decades of industry experience, Robert has helped guide Hybrid’s strategic vision. His work in sales and account management includes senior leadership roles with CRST International, RFK Transportation and Providence Transportation. Robert has a degree in marketing from University of Northern Iowa.